Thursday, September 07, 2006

Effects of 9/11 (Part I)

I recently received an e-mail from a reader in the Northeastern portion of the United States requesting a topic written upon the tragic events of September 11th, 2001. This is the first of three blogs pertaining to the upcoming anniversary of 9/11 and all three are dedicated to the victims, families and friends affected by the most gruesome attack on American soil in sixty years.
-
Diego

The time is nearing for the Five year anniversary of one of the most devastating blows on American soil in recent history. The death count has fluctuated from time to time but the most consistent number tallied 2,823 people killed. These people were Fathers, Mothers, Grandparents, Sons, Daughters, Brothers and Sisters and in a matter of minutes they were gone from their families forever.

Everyday life as we know it was forever changed when the attacks were brought on American soil. Terrorism has become a way of life not only throughout the World but also in the greatest Nation ever.

Do you remember where you were when it was announced the planes had hit? I do and at the time I, just like those around me, did not understand what was taking place that being America was under attack.

Think back to how it felt that treacherous day. Contemplate how distraught we as a collective group had become. Remember the “Rally around the flag” mentality, or how President George W. Bush was supported by the majority of Americans with the thought of the U.S. being equipped with a fearless leader. The days following led to major Patriotism towards the United States, in which talk radio stations played clips of men and women alike talking about enlisting in the military to defend our Country. I remember one individual who said, “Give me a gun and I’ll kill ‘em all.”

Flash forward to the year 2006 and at first glance it appears that many Americans have forgotten the pain and sorrow felt that day. The Left of our society has twisted the opinions and the views of many fellow Americans into believing 9/11 was the direct failure of the Bush Administration.

There is even a conspiracy group of seventy-five academia scholars who have been brewing ideas paralleling the Bush Administration with the attacks of 9/11. The members of this group are educated, as mentioned above they are academia in our Nation’s colleges and universities. This very academia is the same professors who are teaching our college youth of America. I must admit that I am deeply relieved that my college days are behind me and I have almost two decades until I will have to worry about these people teaching my children. Though if history remains consistent those teaching our children, our grandchildren and even our great-grandchildren will be those with the Liberal bias towards society.

Some Americans must have the brain capacity of a gnat due to the memory loss pertaining to how weak Bill Clinton’s actions towards Al-Qaeda were in the 1990’s. If actions would have been taken following the 1993 bombing of the WTC, the 1996 Khobar Towers, 1998 bombing of 2 U.S. embassies, or in 2000 when the USS Cole was attacked, we could have potentially prevented future attacks by stopping al-Qaeda. Even if Clinton would have taken Sudan up on the 1996 Bin Laden offer, we (as Americans) could possibly be living life without the painful memories of that early September 2001 day.

4 Comments:

At September 07, 2006 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been sitting back reading your blog for the last couple of weeks, just reading, not responding. Now I am responding. First off, let me say that you are a fucking moron for the views that you TRY to write about. You are a worthless piece of shit that needs to get over yourself. You are exactly like every other Right Wing lunatic in this fucked up world. This world is fucked up because of people like you. Why can you not see the problem, open your fucking eyes and realize that YOU need to stop bitching about these topics. The American society has become what it is, because of the worthless piece of shit Republican Party.

Answering one of the questions you had in your worthless post, I do remember where I was and how I felt and I must say that to this day, I still feel just as much anger towards George Bush and his helpless administration. You’ve mentioned people pointing fingers but look around your party is greatly known for blaming everything on the Democrats and Liberals. President Clinton was and will always be known for his effective leadership skills, his only downfall was he was caught doing what many Americans do everyday.

There is no liberal media bias in the news, it is what it is. Soldiers dying are exactly that, soldiers dying. How can you put a twist on that? Our boys and girls are dying because of Bush’s plan to finish what his daddy couldn’t do.

You want to talk about bin Laden (*Note the correct spelling of his name you fucking moron), guess what? Whose family was closer to bin Laden’s family? You guessed it, George Bush’s fucking family and I already know your fucking weak excuse. “Oh he was the black sheep of the family…he was different…blah, blah, fucking blah.” Face it, put some blame on Bush because if he would not be worried about the oil money, then maybe HE could have stopped Osama bin Laden. *Chuckle* Yeah right!

I hope you have the guts to actually post my comment, though I don’t think you will because you are a worthless piece of shit who does not want to hear the truth. You fucking Neo-Con, shut this fucking blog down because it doesn’t mean shit. I bet you’re the only one writing responses you no good piece of shit.

 
At September 08, 2006 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You better believe that you wasted your time replying to my post and it appears you wasted a LOT OF TIME with the length. I guess that you think your insults are actually going to change how I feel? Speaking of how I feel, between the two of us, you are definitely the one who talks out of his ass and his mouth more than what I could have ever imagined. Your insults are weak, unoriginal and can be found in any $9.99 insult book, now that is what I call pathetic.

By definition you are a fucking moron, you fucking moron. It’s funny because it seems to me that you just described yourself when in actuality you were trying to insult me. You fucking suck at insults, but you’re still the number one dumb ass on this blog, just ahead of Diego (have to wonder if he’s here legally or illegally?)

Once again, you try to insult me but you cannot come up with any thing of originality. When you figure out how to come up with your own insults, then talk to me, until then shut the fuck up you fucking idiot.

Hey dumb ass, just so you know I have been writing about what I think is important and I want you to know that I do not think you’re fucking important.

For the Republican Party comment, I just like many other Americans do not feel safe here in the “Land of the Free” and exactly who is to blame? Your boy Bush lied to Americans about Saddam Hussein having connections with al-Qaeda to get troops sent over. What came out today? Oh, that’s right reports show that Saddam did not have connections before the events of 9/11. Contradicts everything the American public was told.

Looks like Bush and Clinton both lied, I can admit that. But maybe you can admit that Bush went back over to Iraq to defend his daddy’s honor, care to disagree with the announcement made today?

I did not honestly believe my comments would be posted because of the language and the fact I was not like everyone else spitting back everything that had been written. Conservatives are so narrow-minded on this blog and that my friend is the truth.

 
At September 09, 2006 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So that is all you can fucking say? You are truly a fucking moron.

Point and Laugh at the Bush administration

 
At September 09, 2006 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're insults are like your points, weak. Though it is funny, to shut your mouth up all it takes is proving you wrong. As it occurred, all you can do is rely upon childish insults. What's the name of your insult book, I suggest you put it on the suggested reading list for this weak blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home