Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Corruption catches up with Missouri Democrats


According to the Kansas City Star, "The Federal Election Commission has imposed a $20,000 fine on the Missouri Democratic Party for violating federal campaign finance laws during the 2002 election."

This fine is not the first within the last year for this fine political party from the "Show-Me" State. In 2005, they (MO Democratic Party) paid $110,000 to resolve allegations stemming from the 2000 election.

In case you have not seen this, "the party received $188,295 in excessive contributions and failed to report the transfer of part of that money to the party's nonfederal campaign accounts." They must have Former-Enron employees putting in some time for the party.

Liberals reading this- don't worry, I realize that the Republicans have had similar instances for example in 2004 when they had to pay $128,000, however, the difference between the two parties is....one is smart enough to realize You cannot get away with it more than once.

I am curious as to the thoughts and opinions of those bloggers reading this, I look forward to all of your comments.

3 Comments:

At July 18, 2006 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is it that you want to always point out the flaws of the "Liberals", but you fail to mention all the flaws of the Republican party?

 
At July 18, 2006 9:35 PM, Blogger Diego said...

Fail to mention the flaws of the Republican party? I knew this would be brought up so I mentioned about the Republicans...next time read very carefully. I'll try and use no more than 2 syllable words so the Liberals reading this can fully grasp what is being posted.

 
At July 19, 2006 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom Pendergast was a Democrat. The ACLU, AFLCIO, UAW, and Teamsters support Democrats. Need I say more?

PS:I come from a "union" family, but I learned to think for myself, so don't think I am just slamming unions for the heck of it.

Angel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home