Monday, July 31, 2006

Moore lies to himself again


Michael Moore is in the news for saying that he gets lots of Republican hugs, saying that he is approached all the time by conservatives ready to make peace with him. "If you were to hang out with me here it won't be five or ten minutes before you see a Republican hug me. That is almost as entertaining as some of the films".

I have a hard time fathoming how Anti-American a person could be, but when I wonder what this description would consist of, I think none other than Mikey Moore. According to the article I read, found at reuters.com, Moore has not budged from the central claim of his 2004 "documentary" Fahrenheit 9/11 - that the Bush administration misled the American public about the reasons for war in Iraq- but he says that more people have come around to his view. While I'm thinking about it, what does it take to make a film and it be classified as a documentary?

About a month ago, I read a book entitled "Michael Moore- Big, Fat, Stupid White Man", in which, the book discussed or critiques all of the "doctored" scenes from the D- film. I find it ironic that he is so worried about Bush "misleading" our society, yet he comes out with a film that is obviously cut and paste. I mean, when a person is giving a speech and his tie color changes 4 times in the same "speech", you know something is up. However, Moore targets the uneducated members of our society. The ones who assume that Moore is telling the truth because the problem with our society, is that individuals want to be lied to. The information is in a film, therefore, it must be true.

The picture for this individual post sums up exactly how I and many others feel about Moore. He takes away from our society more than what he gives back. At a time when we need as much support as possible for our Country, he wants to lie to viewers to influence their opinions about this Nation.

Yes, Very Dirty... I had to add this with the comments we've already received. Perhaps this is a "Right" Guard commercial?

3 Comments:

At July 31, 2006 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He always seems so un-washed and dirty in general

 
At July 31, 2006 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How does one wrap their arms around him?

 
At July 31, 2006 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"If you were to hang out with me here it won't be five or ten minutes before you see a Republican hug me. That is almost as entertaining as some of the films".
He said that....YUCK!
This republican will not be hugging him. Oh not feeling so well. Big, fat, and stupid about sums it up for me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home