Monday, September 18, 2006

Liberal Media overlooks wrongdoing of Hollywood Left...

The Hollywood Left has struck again and yet again their outlandish viewpoints have been completely ignored by the Liberal Media. Rosie O’Donnell claimed last week on “The View” that radical Christianity is “…just as threatening as radical Islam…” and says “…U.S. is bombing innocent people…”

Can you imagine if a Republican would make a comment paralleling the magnitude of O’Donnell? The individual or group would be chastised by the media and their characters publicly assassinated.

It amazes me how America has become so divided and I personally cannot remember so much hatred shown towards a President of the United States, especially by the Hollywood Left. It seems to me that they (Hollywood Left) look with admiration of Bill Clinton granting him a hero-like pedestal and have placed no blame on his lack of actions pertaining to the al-Qaeda attacks in the 1990’s.

Seemingly every statement from these Liberals correlates back to the messages of “Bush lied”, “impeach Bush”, or “blame the Bush administration”. Amazingly enough the word accountability appears to be non-existent in the vocabulary of these people when the point is brought up indicating that the Clinton administration could have done more than they did. On another blog I was recently told that, “we must not live in the past and must place blame on the current administration for America’s problems.” If in 2008 a Democratic Party member holds the office of our Commander-in-Chief, is it feasible to blame America’s problems on the current administration or will there be continuous blame placed on the Bush administration? Obviously this is a rhetorical question that I already know the answer to.

Last is the “scholar” from the New York City College of Technology who tried to rebuttal the statement I had previously made in another Conservative-Majority post in regards to Club Gitmo (Guantanamo Bay). Thus proving the known issue of our society problems with Liberal professors, their ideology and what is being taught to our youth. I paid my dues in college with Liberal professors and having to deal with their un-American ideas being strung throughout the class curriculum and I know this is only going to get worse.

5 Comments:

At September 18, 2006 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well--and Mel Gibson gets a dui and you hear ALL about it, but Willie Nelson gets busted for pot again, after his great endorsement of the wonderful Claire, and what do we hear from National Liberal Media? There is an endorsement photo I wish we had a copy of

 
At September 19, 2006 2:12 AM, Blogger The Democrat Lady said...

I didn't see Rosie O'Donnell or hear her comments. But I would like to comment on the "Hollywood Left", as they seem to have moved very far to the right.

This evening I attended a meeting of my local chapter of Democracy for America. I was informed by one of the other attendees, that solid Democrat Liberals in Hollywood, aks the "Hollywood Left", amoung them Steven Spielberg, are donating as much as they can to insure that the Governator is re-elected.

Seems the Hollywood Left is no more.

 
At September 19, 2006 5:12 AM, Blogger The Tip Blog said...

Glad to see other people out there who actually use common sense.

Very nice blog. Once I get my link list going, I'll have to add you guys.

 
At September 19, 2006 7:23 PM, Blogger LiberalismIsAMentalDisorder said...

As a test case, I suggest McCaint .. uh McCain do this.

 
At September 20, 2006 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Frazier guy (Kelsey Grammer?) and one of the younger Baldwin brothers come to mind 'right' off the bat... I know there's more, but I'm a little slow tonight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home