Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Whacky Wednesday...

So I have been sitting back the last couple of days just taking everything in and reflecting on everything that went wrong with the Republican Party and the November 7th Election.

To be honest I am still in shock that the American public was so ignorant to actually put the Democratic Party in control of both the House and the Senate. What is this great American society that we live in coming to? The next two years, as I've said before, will be the make or break for the Democrats/Liberals. If they are unable to be successful, it will be a quick two and out, however, if they are successful one has to wonder the approaches and Party Platforms they will be using.

It wasn't that long ago, back in the summer actually, that Nancy Pelosi was calling for the Impeachment of President George W. Bush and now she is talking about working things out between Democrats and the White House. It wasn't that long ago that Charlie Rangel was talking about eliminating the tax breaks that President Bush had put forth for our country. Now he is backing off such talks, pondering whether or not the reversal would be beneficial.

What this tells me is that the Democrats did not truly believe they would win come November and now are scared shitless that they actually need to deliver upon the platforms that won them control.

I must say though, I am glad we've got the 'right' group in control, you know the ones that are going to bring this Country peace and harmony because they can be Diplomatic to these savages. All I can say is,"Good luck Democrats, enjoy your two years and be prepared to get the Hell out!

3 Comments:

At November 16, 2006 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At first I was upset when I figured out that the Dems would control both House and Senate. However, I eventually realized that this needed to be done. Clean house and get rid of the dead wood. Just sorry that more of the RINOs didn't get removed. The republican party has changed drastically in the past several years. RINOs like McCain have taken over. Even Bush isn't a real republican. I can't understand why more liberals don't grasp onto Bush. He's more left than he is right. I'm hoping with this last election season -- real republicans will come forth and strengthen the party. I'm mad that what was handed to them on a silver platter in '94 was squandered away. Rush said it best... "I feel liberated... I no longer have to carry the water for people who don’t deserve it"... as do I. I'm tired of pretending that these fake republicans are true conservatives and have the same ideals that I do. They do not. It's time for a change.

 
At November 16, 2006 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, a few babies got thrown out with the bath water. Talent was a keeper. I agreed with him on most things--the ethanol & Medicare D entitlements were my two big beefs with him. Now we've got McCaskill... Enough said.

 
At November 16, 2006 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it is ok. This actually helps the gop 2 years from now, because they are not going to deliver...or they are going to pull us out of Iraq and get us in trouble. Also McKaskill lol--doesn't even show up and represent Mo at orientation, no...people will find out when the mass media is scrambling trying to find something good to say about the new administration that it just is not there

 

Post a Comment

<< Home